Job Title: SQL Database Administrator (1 position)
Experience Level: Senior Level
Location: Sterling, VA
Clearance: Secret (Minimum), Top Secret (Preferred)
Summit Brand Protection, INC (www.summitbrandprotection.com) is seeking a Structured Query Language (SQL) Database Administrator to work as part of a team in support of an ongoing project in Sterling, VA.
Perform all aspects of database administration to manage large and complex databases used with information security tools and applications; Identifies, evaluates, and specifies system architecture and high-level design. Provides advice and counsel to project and senior management; Develop SQL queries, back-end database stored procedures, Oracle user permissions and grants and Oracle security; Perform backup and recovery. Tune database and create and maintain database schemas and users; Evaluates database server hardware and install database management system software as needed for a variety of applications such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Secret Government Security Clearance (Minimum)
- Ten (10) years minimum relevant experience in client-specified industry and a Master’s degree in Information Technology Management, Business, or a task order specific discipline OR
- Fourteen (14) years minimum relevant experience in client specified industry and a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management, Business, or task order specific discipline OR
- Eighteen (18) years minimum relevant experience in client specified industry (certifications may apply) and an Associate degree in a related field.
- Experience in integrating, developing or deploying database management systems using Microsoft Access, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Four (4) years’ experience in database administration and development managing large complex systems.
- Experience with database management systems design, system analysis, operating systems and data manipulation languages.
- Experience developing Oracles databases and working knowledge of database security. Specialized experience writing PL/SQL and/or T-SQL stored procedures and SQL.
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
- Provide thorough and completed products that require minor revisions and/or editing.
Send resumes directly to: Careers@summitbrandprotection.com
Summit Brand Protection was founded by former federal law enforcement professionals from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Our management team possesses over 75 years of federal criminal investigative experience, business acumen, and military service. The firm is veteran-owned and dedicated to providing expert investigative and consultant services. Our firm’s unique expertise centers on assessing risk and performing vulnerability studies on events and/or situations that affect business growth, profitability, and value. We pride ourselves on applying real world solutions. Our team focuses on applying these skills to deliver a quality service and product that meets our client’s budget and time constraints. Our firm maintains high ethical standards and is guided by a set of core values that encompass integrity, confidentiality, commitment and accountability.
Come visit us at www.summitbrandprotection.com