Job Title: Senior Information Security Engineer (4 positions available including 2 shift work positions)
Experience Level: Mid/Senior Level
Location: Sterling, VA
Clearance: Secret (Minimum), Top Secret (Preferred)
Summit Brand Protection, INC (www.summitbrandprotection.com) is seeking multiple Senior InfoSec Engineers to work as part of a team in support of an ongoing project in Sterling, VA.
Responsible to engineer, architect, implement, deploy, maintain and administer commercial and open source products. Assists technical and user personnel in identifying issues and devising feasible solutions for acquiring, organizing, and processing data. Performs need assessments, requirements analyses, and develops system and subsystem functional specifications. Develops design documents and program specifications. Participates in all program development activities, including program and system testing. Conduct research and develop security policies relevant to client environment and analyze outside security information for relevance; install and upgrade computer hardware and operating systems (Windows and Unix) on an enterprise environment. Conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities and determine deviations from acceptable configurations. Assess level of risk and develop and/or recommend appropriate mitigation countermeasures; perform analysis to determine the optimum configuration of network and host sensors.
- Secret Government Clearance (Minimum)
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Physical Science, or other technology. OR
- Fourteen (14) years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Physical Science or other technology. OR
- Eighteen (18) years experience and an Associate degree in a related field
- Six (6) years experience in Information System Security, Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Insider threat, Penetration Testing, Malware Analysis or Certification and Accreditation
- Two (2) years experience architecting, engineering, integrating, developing and/or deploying information technology products in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in Information System Security, Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Insider Threat, Penetration Testing, Malware Analysis or Certification and Accreditation.
- Experience architecting, engineering, integrating, developing and/or deploying information technology products in an enterprise environment.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in network monitoring and intrusion detection using host based and network-based IDS and log management applications.
- Experience installing, testing, patching and upgrading computer hardware and operating systems (Windows and Unix).
- Experience using SourceFire, Arcsight, Splunk, NetWitness, Guidance Software, Digital Guardian, Raytheon (SureView), NMAP, Metasploit, Request Tracker, Nagios, Intelliview, Nessus and Foundstone.
- Intimate knowledge of FISMA, NIST and ASCLD requirements
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
- Provide thorough and completed products that require minor revisions and/or editing.
Send resumes directly to: email@example.com
Summit Brand Protection was founded by former federal law enforcement professionals from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Our management team possesses over 75 years of federal criminal investigative experience, business acumen, and military service. The firm is veteran-owned and dedicated to providing expert investigative and consultant services. Our firm’s unique expertise centers on assessing risk and performing vulnerability studies on events and/or situations that affect business growth, profitability, and value. We pride ourselves on applying real world solutions. Our team focuses on applying these skills to deliver a quality service and product that meets our client’s budget and time constraints.
Come visit us at www.summitbrandprotection.com